Welcome to the Home of the Pikes Peak BMW Road Riders
We are a chartered club of the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America. We are club #51, chartered on Sept. 1, 1975. The club is also a chartered club of the BMW Riders Association, club #42, chartered in about 1977.
The club is a gathering place for those interested in owning and riding both BMW and all other types of motorcycles. You do not have to own a BMW motorcycle to belong to our club. Members enjoy many benefits:
- Participation in club riding events: Spring Taos ride, Buena Vista campout, Annual ride up Pikes Peak, August weekend Durango ride, Rides-to-Eat, other special rides.
- Participation in club social events: annual picnic, annual party, frequent monthly lunches and dinners.
- Monthly breakfast meeting for the general membership.
- Web site access, including: use of the For Sale page and email communications from club members.
- Comaraderie with fellow motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Special discounts and offers from vendors.